Next Conference POSTPONED : Salt Lake City, Utah
Check back for more updates!
Previous conference – University of Utah – February 15, 2012 – 8:00 to 12:30
(Fraud Info Expo with Booths and great resource information is included)
Campus location: Student Union Main Ballroom
FUTURE CONFERENCE LOCATIONS – To be announced in the future
Phoenix | Washington DC | Florida | Seattle | Toronto, Canada | Denver
- It’s 100% Free! We believe so much in the importance of protecting citizens against fraud that we are making it free to anyone who wants to learn how to protect themselves.
- Knowledge is Power! With millions of victims every year, you can become an essential part of the nationwide fraud watch – like a trusted friend – equipping yourself with critical information you need to protect yourself and others.
- Help Others Learn. Being a part of something that matters and learning/sharing how to avoid dangerous scams and frauds is remarkably fulfilling.
- Safety is Motivation. Together we can create a movement that teaches all of us how to keep individuals and families safe from fraudsters and scam artists. You’ll be glad to be a part of making the world safer.
- It’s Fun! Yes, it’s possible to protect yourself through knowledge and be entertained at the same time.
- We Want to Protect You. Fraud College offers a variety of benefits, including a choice of several ways to access specialists with anti-fraud information.
- Easy Access. The Fraud College web site offers information and resources with easy-to-apply tips and guidance for community members around the world.
- We see endless opportunities to provide even more relevant, more useful, and updated fraud information through the Nationwide Fraud Watch. Fraud College is the information leader in sharing fraud protection within the community.
- Diverse Community. Fraud College Conference attendees range from Doctors, CFOs, and Truck Drivers to Students, Baseball Players and Marines. No matter what your background, everybody learns from and supports each other.
- World Wide Protection. People in every country fall prey to fraudsters. As such, we teach, support, and share globally – it takes a global effort to make the world a safer place. Why not start with you?